Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IUPUI Greening Logo Contest

IUPUI has begun a Campus Sustainability Initiative and created several contests (for logos and slogans) and openings for grants for ideas and proposals on how IUPUI can become more sustainable.
In March, Dan and I collaborated on a logo and slogan idea to enter the contest. We ended up with 5 great ideas, so we decided to submit them. Just this past Monday we found out that our idea was chosen as logo and slogan for the IUPUI Sustainability Initiative. Needless to say, we are very happy about it! They couldn't decide between two of our ideas, so I'll be working with them to refine any details.

These are the two ideas:


6 comments:

Jason Alan Smith said...

Congrats! Very nice. I like the top one better, personally. I think it represent the campus better than the second one.

Zeb said...

I agree with Jason, but I am not sure what building that is or how it identifies with IUPUI. The Bell tower may be a wiser choice?

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yeah, the first is my favorite as well.
Great Zeb....that IS the bell tower!

Marcelo Meijome said...

I actually like the second one better, feels more modern and clean to me. But the first one probably represents the campus better.

Unknown said...

They decided to go with the SUSTAIN+ABILITY.

Emily said...

These are great! Congrats! I like the yellow one best... but I get why they went with SUSTAIN+ABILITY

Cheers!