Thursday, March 19, 2009

You Know You've Crossed Over When . . .

Having a background in fine arts, it has only been within the last three years that I've developed a love of computer graphic design. Through painful experience I've learned the habit of saving my work every so often as I come up for air from working on a piece.

Over Spring Break I've been working on a rain forest piece (just for the fun of it). I've started by making a sketch study of a tiger. I realized I'd crossed over from the world of fine arts to the world of computer graphics when, every so often, I'd find myself looking for the save button on my paper sketch pad . . .



Tiger Study


Tree Study

7 comments:

Josh Corken said...

That looks amazing.

Jason Alan Smith said...

Very nice, great work as always.

Unknown said...

Can I use your tree image for my wedding invitations? It is so amazing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Meredith, I wasn't able to access your blog (sorry, I'm just now seeing this). Shoot me an email if you are still interested.

Tigrette said...

Great drawing! I love the tiger!

esJadaZT said...

Could I use the tiger drawing? if so could i email you?

said...

hi, i would love to use your tiger drawing as a background to my new blog. How do i contact you?